1. To generate awareness in the community on the health of Women and Children and on the prevention and cure of Life threatening water borne diseases spread through the Mosquitoes like Encephalitis Create public understanding on the situation of Dalits/Musahar and their right to equality.
2. To promote Women leadership and enhance the access of the community to the welfare schemes of the Government.
3. To promote quality education and child rights among the marginalized children.
4. To work for the dignity, equality and ensuring their access to resources and promote exemplary Dalit leadership to address the issue of social justice, eradicate untouchability, social discrimination and caste-based atrocities, with special focus on Dalit women.
5. To increase the livelihood opportunities through income generation among the deprived and marginalized section of the community and promote the practice of financial savings among the SHGs/CBOs for sustainable livelihood opportunities and get better economic status.